To you both night and day are bright / the darkness shineth as the light. - Psalm 139 (as interpreted by The Welcome Wagon)
- Has there ever been a time when you've felt God's absence or distance? What was happening in your life at that time?
- In Psalm 139 we're reminded over and over of God's intimacy with our lives. Describe a moment when God has felt particularly close to you.
- What surprises you from this Psalm about the images of "darkness" and "wickedness" and God's relationship to them?
- When have you felt comforted and protected by a dark place? Hiding from monsters under the covers? Buried in a big hug from someone you trust?
- What things in this world do you want God to know that you hate?
Think of one person that needs to hear this Psalm. Share THIS LINK with them this week.